- The National Academy of Medicine of France
- The Balkan Medical Union
Venue: headquarters of the National Academy of Medicine of France, 16 Bonaparte street, Paris, France
- Emergencies in cardiology and gastroenterology
- Innovations in oncology
- Emerging technologies and clinical cardiovascular innovations
- Nutritional epidemiology and tendencies in the Balkan countries
- Contributions of the anatomo-clinical medicine of Parisian School of Medicine to the Balkan countries
- Diabetes mellitus and its complications, including diabetic nephropathy
- Chronic renal disease in the Balkan countries: epidemiology, prevalence and incidence, clinical point of view, treatment according to the Balkan circumstances
- Health and food traditions in the Balkans
- Early diagnosis of gastrointestinal tumours
- Cultural competence and health care
- Regenerative medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Update of diagnostic tools for evaluating connective tissue diseases
- 1 lecture of 10 min, 2 lectures of 15 min, 1 lecture of 30 min
- 1 round table: 40 min
- Free communications: 8 min+2 min of discussions
Titles, authors and abstracts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org up to 1st of June 2015. After this deadline no more abstracts will be accepted.
Format: abstracts must be submitted only in French, font Times New Roman 12 pt, one line spacing, max 250 words. Structure of the abstracts: title, authors names, name of institute, department, city; purpose, methods, results, conclusions.
Registration fee: 80 Euro should be paid to the BMU-National Section Account no. RO92 BACX 0000 0030 0149 1001- Unicredit Tiriac Bank- Izvor Branch, Blvd Libertatii no.20, Bucharest, Romania (S.5).
SWIFT CODE: BACX RO